Issue 1 was released in November 2001 and cost £3.20.
X01: Microsoft launches Xbox in style! - 2 pages (18-19)
- Stunning launch event in Cannes
TOCA leads the charge - (20-21)
- British developer Codemasters announces its big plans for the Xbox... (TOCA Race Driver)
Sega on fire - (21)
- Two killer titles added to the already huge Sega line-up on Xbox... (Shenmue II and Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II)
The X-Factor - 10 pages (8-17)
- Welcome to the world of XBM. Multimedia for the masses.
The Ultimate Xbox Release Schedule - 4 pages (24-27)
The X Files: Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee - 8 pages (50-57)
- A huge launch title, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee is the first series of five Oddworld games developed exclusively for Xbox. We go undercover to deliver you some top secret X-Files taken from deep inside the foul-smelling depths of Vykkers Laboratories...
The Force will be with you always... - 6 pages (80-85)
- Star Wars: Obi-Wan - Will Johnston - 2 pages (82-83)
- Star Wars: Starfighter - Will Johnston - 2 pages (84-85)
Xbox Gets Extreme - Mike Richardson - 6 pages (94-99)
- If there's one thing that's always going to be in fashion it's the world of extreme sports. As soon as one phases out a new sport takes its place until everything goes full circle. Trying to stay 'hip' is increasingly difficult and it seems the only way to stay on top of all the extreme jargon is to pick up a videogame...
Inbox - 3 pages (118-120)
Vox Pop - 2 pages (128-129)
- The punters and experts opinion on Xbox.
X-Rated: Dead or Alive's Helena - 1 page (130)
Work in ProgressEdit
Group Art Editor
Senior Sub Editor
- Simon Cann, Will Johnston, Martin Mathers, Jem Roberts, Nerys Coward, Roy Kimber, Mike O'Sullivan, Andy Hope, Gareth Adams, Rob Sullivan